Three Tips for Best Tummy Tuck in India
Saggy stomach results often from pregnancy, recent weight-loss and even from progressing age. It is a natural phenomenon that affects your skin elasticity and abdominal muscles, thus making it stretch and push down, which gives you a noticeable, unwanted tummy. Even the conventional method involving hard workouts at the gym and strict dieting are unsuccessful to get rid of the paunch in your stomach.
This is where a Tummy Tuck surgery comes as an ideal solution. Cosmetic abdominoplasty, commonly known as a Tummy Tuck procedure, is an excellent way to restore a flat and fit stomach to improve your overall appearance.
India has recently become the hub for patients from across the world to get the best and most affordable cosmetic and surgical treatments. Thanks to leading cosmetic clinics, such as Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in New Delhi, now patients are able to undergo world-class cosmetic treatments in the best and most cost-efficient way.
Here, we detail the top tips for best tummy tuck in India.
1 – Who should undergo a Tummy Tuck?
You would be considered an ideal candidate for this surgery if you:
- Have a noticeably sagging stomach after a recent loss of weight
- Have experience pregnancy and childbirth recently that shows a protruding, sagging stomach
- Feel that your tummy is out of proportion to the rest of your body
- Wish to regain a slim, youthful tummy to improve your overall appearance
Apart from these factors, the cosmetic surgeon will also test your physical fitness to ensure that you can undergo a cosmetic surgical procedure like tummy tuck. The cosmetic surgeon will also need to know about any medications you might be currently taking. Your physical and mental health, along with realistic and practical expectations from the end-result of this cosmetic procedure will help decide finally if you should undergo a cosmetic tummy tuck treatment.
2 – How is Tummy Tuck treatment performed?
It is an advanced cosmetic surgical procedure. The tummy tuck treatment is designed to remove excess tissue from the stomach and trim the extra skin to give you a flatter and slimmer tummy. It also involves tightening overly-loose stomach muscles to prevent sagging stomach in the future too.
This procedure is categorized into several types, depending on the extent of excess tissue and skin that needs to be removed. However, in general, the treatment begins with the cosmetic surgeon administering general anesthesia to prevent you from feeling pain during the procedure. The surgeon will use a marker to outline the patches of excess tissue and skin around your stomach. The incisions are carefully placed along the marked lines. The incisions allow the cosmetic surgeon to access the underlying supportive tissue and abdominal muscles. The cosmetic surgeon will carefully remove the additional, sagging tissue and tighten any loosened abdominal muscles at the same time. Next, the excess skin is trimmed and the remaining is gently stretched over the flattened tummy and secured to heal with strong, absorb-able sutures.
3 – Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery
Apart from the aesthetic benefit of giving you a flatter looking tummy for an attractive appearance,tummy tuck treatment have several medical benefits too. Some of the major benefits of tummy tuck treatment are:
- Improves Appearance – Tummy tuck is excellent to get rid of the sagging, unwanted stomach and transform your body into a more youthful and attractive shape. This not only improves your appearance incredibly but is also a great confidence-booster as well.
- Longer Results – Studies have found that people who undergo a tummy tuck to get rid of their paunchy tummy are noticeably more likely to retain the rewards for a longer time, mostly due to being conscious of the effort it took.
- Better Posture – A tummy tuck surgery will help improve your posture and get rid of “sway-back” disorder which also results in chronic back pain.
- Resolved Stress Urinary Incontinence – Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) is commonly seen in women after a vaginal childbirth and results in loss of control over bladder functions. This embarrassing disorder is also remedied with tightened abdominal muscles after a tummy tuck treatment.
- Relieves Hernia – Weakened abdominal muscles also cause ventral hernia in men and women. When your abdominal muscles are strengthened with a tummy tuck, there is no risk of intestines pushing through the abdominal wall and causing ventral hernia in the future.
It is important to choose the best and most trusted cosmetic clinic in India, such as Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in New Delhi. The team of experienced cosmetic specialists and highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons on-board at Cocoona helps to ensure that you get all the benefits and rewards of a successful and affordable Tummy Tuck treatment.