TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You acknowledge that the information on the Website provided is in the ‘as is’ form and is meant for general informational usage only.
- It is not meant to be supplemented for professional medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals.
- Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation promises no warranties of any form regarding the information on this website, which includes, but is not limited to, any guarantee of accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- It does not provide any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which supplies them, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and as such these warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will not name Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation (including its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees) in any and all claims arising out of, or subjective to your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked.
- It is including, but not limited to, claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website (or any other website to which it is linked to being obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights).
- In no event will Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation (or any information contributors to this website) will be liable to you, or anyone else, for any decision made (or action taken) by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation has been expressly advised of the possibility of such claims.
This website is owned and managed by Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation, which is based in New Delhi (Delhi), India. It can be accessed from across the globe. However, because the appropriate laws of each country (or jurisdiction from the location the website is accessed) may differ from those of New Delhi (Delhi), India, by accessing this Website you agree that the laws of India, and in particular, New Delhi (Delhi), without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Delhi High Court in respect of such matters.
No claim is being made as to whether the materials on this website are available for use in other countries (or locations) and individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so of their own free will and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.