Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Delhi, India
Everybody wishes to look good and attractive. Sometimes, we may have certain facial or body features that seem unattractive and undesirable and we wish to get rid of them or to correct a birth defect that affects not only our appearance but also inhibits the functions of the body part (mostly limbs) that are affected. Plastic surgery is most useful for attending to all these concerns.
Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation provides the best and most cost-effective plastic surgery in Delhi. After having years of varied and learning experience in Dubai and the Gulf countries, Cocoona now gives an opportunity for Indians, especially from the Delhi region, to get world-class plastic surgery treatments at the hands of the most experienced and well-trained plastic surgeons and cosmetic specialists.
Our plastic surgeons and cosmetic specialists aim to use cosmetic surgical methods in order to improve your appearance. This also helps to raise your self-esteem and confidence by altering your looks to be more attractive and appealing. Plastic surgery is performed in almost all parts of the body, from the head to toe.
What are the different types of Plastic surgeries?
These are a few popular and regularly performed plastic surgeries at Cocoona in Delhi according to the part of the body that they are performed on:
Face – The plastic surgeries on the facial region include filling procedures, cheek lift, chin surgery, brow lift, Dermabrasion, Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery), facelift, laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, Rhinoplasty (nose job/lift), treatment of various skin problems (blemishes, scars, tattoo removal, etc) as well as wrinkle treatments.
Body – The common plastic surgeries performed on the various parts of the body include tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), breast augmentation
(breast implant), breast reduction, full-body liposuction, breast lift, buttock lift, circumferential body lift, inner thigh lift, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, etc.
Why is Plastic Surgery needed?
Plastic surgery at Cocoona is performed in order to alter your outer physical appearance in a manner which makes you look more attractive. You are advised to consider the lasting and dramatic changes by the surgery before deciding to go for it. Although most physical characteristics can be changed using plastic surgery there are a few things that are not changeable.
Certain factors determine if you are an ideal candidate for plastic surgery at Cocoona, such as:
- Having realistic expectations regarding the end-results
- Understanding the risks of complications that might arise after a plastic surgery as well as the time required to recover from the cosmetic surgery which will affect your everyday life and work along with the various expenses involved too
- Having detailed discussion regarding the plastic surgery with our surgeons and cosmetic specialists
- Not having any major underlying disorder or disease (such as diabetes, high blood pressure or other chronic medical condition) to ensure the risk of complications is reduced after the surgery
What should I expect from a Plastic Surgery at Cocoona?
Cocoona offers the best, most effective and affordable plastic surgery in Delhi. It allows for achieving results that are comparatively far better and satisfying to our patients. We focus on caring for the individual needs of the patient during the procedure. We acknowledge that everyone is asymmetrical naturally and each patient will have differing end-results from the same type of plastic (cosmetic) surgery.
Mental and physical health status of the patient needs to be optimum in order to avoid any sort of risk or complications from arising after the surgery. We realize that the goal of any plastic surgery is to improve the appearance to bring it as close to perfection as naturally possible.
Common FAQs about Plastic Surgery in Delhi:
What are the risks of Plastic Surgery?
Every surgical procedure, including the plastic surgeries, carries certain risks of complications. The risk of complications is further increased if the person has prevalent major medical diseases or disorders, such as diabetes, heart condition, high blood pressure, obesity, etc. Smokers are at a higher risk of developing complications after plastic surgery if they have not abstained from the habit a few weeks prior to the surgery and continue to smoke even during the recovery period.
These are the few commonly seen risks of complications seen after a plastic surgery:
- Anesthetic complications – These may include blood clots, pneumonia and can prove fatal at times.
- Infection – Infection at the surgical site might require a corrective surgery.
- Subcutaneous fluid accumulation – Excessive fluid might start to collect near the surgical site under the skin, leading to infections and pus.
- Bleeding – Mild bleeding requires an additional surgical procedure for blood transfusion.
- Scarring – This might include smaller scars as well as the serious breakdown of the skin tissue which requires removal using another surgery.
- Nerve damage – Numbness and tingling sensation may be felt in case a nerve gets damaged during the plastic surgery.
The cosmetic specialists and plastic surgeons at Cocoona will have a detailed discussion where you will be made aware of the possible risks and complications and they will take every possible precaution to avoid these complications from arising.