BODY LASER HAIR REMOVAL
We all want to have a smooth and silky skin but don’t always know how to get it perfectly. Although there are hundreds of hair removal products available in the market today there is no reliable over-the-counter Long-lasting hair removal method. long-lasting hair removal from thus achieved assuredly through laser hair removal procedure.
Laser hair removal is one of the most advanced hair removal methods available today. It uses a high-intensity laser beam to target the unwanted hair on the body and destroys them from the roots.
This procedure involves using a high-powered beam of precise laser which penetrates the skin and affects only the hair follicle without damageing the surrounding healthy tissue. The damage to the follicle is long-lasting and also prevents growth of hair in the location in the future.
A few regular sessions of laser therapy and you can experience full body hair removal at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in Delhi in the most efficient and convenient way.
Laser hair removal is mainly aimed at removing unwanted hair from any part of the body. This can include treating the back, under arms, upper lip and chin as well as almost all parts of the skin surface.
Full body laser hair removal at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in Delhi is usually sought for:
- Unwanted body hair which are restrict the variety of clothes you can comfortably wear
- Light or dark colored skin
- Long-Lasting alternative for shaving, waxing, bleaching or electrolysis
There are various techniques used in laser body hair removal and the exact type mostly depends on the skin type and the color of the hair. People with light skin and darker hair are easier to treat as the laser actively attacks the pigment (melanin) in the hair.
Although laser hair removal is not almost as effective with people with lighter coloured hair there are also instances when the hair type could be resistant to the frequency of the laser’s pulse.
These are some of the rare risks that are seen in a few cases:
- Change in complexion – Full body laser hair removal may lighten or darken the tone of the skin temporarily. This is mostly seen in people with especially light- coloured skin and hair type.
- Skin irritation – Redness, discomfort and swelling can also be seen in rare cases after a laser hair removal procedure. This is nothing but a temporary condition which lasts for only a few hours and corrects on its own.
These are the distinct advantages that the full body laser hair removal procedure has:
- All size areas on the body can be effectively and equally treated with the same precision and results
- Helps to bring uniformity to the skin tone and complexion
- Helps to long-lasting remove hair from unwanted areas in the body in a few (5-7) sessions only
Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in Delhi is one of the most advanced cosmetic specialty clinics in northern India. The expert cosmetic specialists at Cocoona are well-trained to manage simple as well as complex full body hair removal procedures successfully.