Fat Transfer is the Key to Body Shaping
Fat, which is normally considered undesirable health-wise and for appearance’s sake, has found a new use in an innovative cosmetic body reshaping procedure, the fat transfer (fat grafting) procedure.
What is Fat Transfer?
Cosmetic fat transfer technique has proven useful in numerous aesthetic augmentation procedures. Using this technique, expert cosmetic surgeons, such as those at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in New Delhi, can effectively add volume and help in contouring your body into an overall healthy and attractive figure.
Fat transfer procedure involves removing fat from one part of your body which has excess fat and transferring it into another part that requires it. It uses Autologous Fat Transfer to add volume to your face, breasts, biceps, chest, abs and even calves.
Cosmetic fat transfer is performed in three stages:
- Harvesting Fat for Transfer – Cosmetic surgeons will remove fat cells from certain areas, such as tummy, thighs or jaw using liposuction technique. This is a minimally invasive method of cosmetic surgery.
- Purifying the Fat for Transfer – Once sufficient amount of fat has been removed with the cannula, the cosmetic surgeon will then purify the fat using centrifuge or filtration process. This process removes all impurities, damaged fat cells and extra fluids from the fat.
- Transfer of Fat – The last step in fat transfer is the actual transferring of the purified fat cells into the targeted areas. The cosmetic surgeon uses special syringes to carefully inject the pure fat under the skin.
This body contouring procedure shows almost immediate results and is normally performed as an outpatient procedure at leading cosmetic clinics in India and all over the world.
Benefits of Fat Transfer versus Artificial Augmentation
Cosmetic fat transfer at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation shows several distinct advantages and benefits over conventional cosmetic body-contouring procedures. Although fat transfer has immense benefits, it does not mean that artificial implants (silicone, etc) are soon to be obsolete. Rather, the best results are often achieved with a mix of fat transfer and artificial implant augmentation surgeries.
However, you cannot discount the prominent benefits that fat transfer has over other modern body reshaping cosmetic procedures, such as:
- Decreases Risk of Allergic Reaction – Artificial implants and other volume-enhancing artificial solutions often carry the risk of being rejected by the body’s immune system and can cause allergic reactions in some patients. However, using the patient’s own body fat to add volume in the targeted area removes the risk of allergic reaction as well as surgical reaction.
- Least Effort for Rejuvenated Skin – Fat transfer proves to be an excellent way to remove the fine lines, wrinkles and similar dermal signs of ageing easily. It is a natural solution to increase the inner tissue volume that gives a young and rejuvenated skin.0
- Longer Lasting Results – Cosmetic fat transfer procedure has shown satisfactory and longer-lasting results in innumerable cases. It is an excellent alternate to save on the cost of expensive artificial dermal filler and even more costly artificial implant procedure for body reshaping.
These benefits of fat transfer ensure that you get your desired attractive body shape with the least effort. It is important to ensure that you choose a trusted and reputable cosmetic clinic for the best results. Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation has been the leading provider of international-standard cosmetic fat transfer body contouring procedure for a long time. Using the latest in cosmetic equipment the expert cosmetic surgeons helps men and women remove wrinkly skin and achieve a desirable and healthy body shape at the most affordable cost in India.