A perfect and attractive body is not only hard to achieve but sometimes nature also acts as a deterrent to gain the perfect body without having to resort to surgery. A woman wishes to have the perfectly-proportioned body with the upper and the lower body in beautiful symmetry. At times this symmetry and beauty of the otherwise perfect body is marred by smaller or asymmetrical breasts in some women.
Effective and efficient breast lift surgery by Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in Delhi can help you to get the best and ideal body shape.
What is Breast Lift surgery?
Breast lift surgery, also known as ‘mastopexy’, is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic surgical procedures today. It is useful for improving the size and shape of the breasts by uplifting the sagging and droopy breasts. Breast lift surgery mainly involves lifting saggy and droopy breasts and decreasing the volume considerably so as to restore the youthfulness back into them.
When do I need a Breast Lift surgery?
Breast lift surgery is ideal for you if:
- Pregnancy, breast feeding, aging or your genes have taken a toll on the shape and perkiness of your breasts and made them droopy.
- The surgeon believes breast implants are not the ideal solution to your problem.
- The tissue around your nipples and the areolas has stretched abnormally.
Am I a good candidate for a Breast Lift surgery?
In case you are unhappy with the present shape and size of your breasts and they tend to seem sagging and droopy them cosmetic surgery might be the solution for you.
Breast augmentation as well as breast lift surgery is often combined to get the best results in terms of breast size, shape and firmness.
- Your breasts are pendulous but ideal in size
- Your breasts lack firmness
- Nipples and areolas point downwards, mostly seen with excessively sagging breasts
- Your breasts appear to be asymmetrical or different from each other
- Your breast are unequal in size
- You do not plan to get pregnant, breast feed or out on weight again
The ideal candidate for a breast lift surgery is normally a woman who wishes to improve the sagging breasts with cosmetic surgery and has realistic expectation regarding the end-results of the surgery.
How is Breast Lift surgery performed?
The expert surgeons at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in Delhi are highly-experienced in performing effective and successful breast lift surgical procedures.
This cosmetic surgery requires administering general anesthesia to avoid any sort of pain or discomfort to you during the surgical procedure. There are various techniques that are used to remove excess skin and tissue from sagging breasts and restore their youthful and perky appearance. The surgeon will use their experience and expertise in deciding the best-suited surgical approach to be used in your particular case.
The breast lift surgery basically involves:
- Removal of excess skin and tissue from the breast while shifting the nipple and areola to a higher position.
- Reducing an abnormally large areola to more normal size
- Lowering the skin from above the areola to make the breasts more perky
- Removing the excess skin and tissue and then tightening the remaining skin with the use of fine surgical staples or sutures.
- Incisions are usually made under the breasts to cover any scar tissues that might develop later.
- Letting the areola and nipples remain attached to the underlying major breast tissue for sensitivity during breast feeding.
The expert cosmetic surgeons at Cocoona will use the best-suited surgical approach and technique to perform breast lift surgery on you.
What are the advantages and benefits of Breast Lift surgery?
- Remarkable improvement in breast shape, symmetry and projection
- Breasts will look more youthful
- Overall appearance will become more proportionate and improve self-confidence
Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in Delhi is the most ideal place to get the most effective and convenient breast lift surgery in India at the most affordable cost ever. This surgery is performed using the most advanced and modern surgical techniques and instruments by the country’s most experienced cosmetic surgeons.