What is Vaser High Definition Liposuction?
The Vaser high definition liposuction method is an advanced and ultra-modern liposuction technique that is becoming more popular today. This Vaser high definition liposuction method uses ultrasound waves to make the underlying fat become soft. This makes it easier for the stubborn fat deposits to be removed completely and give a well-shaped upper body.
This is a more precise and advantageous form of liposuction and is less extensive as well. This Vaser high definition liposuction method is most useful in achieving a highly-defined upper body with an athletic and fit look. This method is being chosen by thousands of people around the world due its simplistic process which still achieves fantastic results.
How is the Vaser High Definition Liposuction procedure performed?
The Vaser high definition liposuction method is a fairly simple cosmetic procedure and is minimally invasive in nature. This surgery will require administering local anesthesia in order to prevent the sensations of pain or discomfort to the patient during the procedure.
The surgeon will make a small (2-4 mm) incision in the required spots which will be needed to insert the cannula, which is a small and blunt-tipped vacuum tube.
The surgeon will initially inject an anesthetic saline solution in the treatment site to help numb the fat deposits and shrink any surrounding blood vessels in order to avoid injury.
The surgeon will next insert a small probe into the anesthetized region inside the skin. This probe begins to emit low pulses of high-frequency sound waves near the fat deposits. These vibrations help to melt the targeted fat deposits. These sound waves do not affect the healthy tissue surrounding the fat deposits in any way and are extensively precise.
When the fat deposits are softened the surgeon will then insert the cannula in the incision and use it to remove the softened fat tissue through suction method. This removal of the top layer of fat from under the skin helps to enhance the shape of the underlying muscles and tissues and results in making the body look lean and muscle with no fat.
How is Vaser High Definition Liposuction beneficial?
The Vaser High Definition Liposuction procedure is beneficial and advantageous mostly in reshaping the upper body into a more attractive contour.
These are some of the most common sites for performing the Vaser High Definition Liposuction:
- Abdomen – This procedure helps to achieve 6-pack abs without the required gym workout.
- Chest – For men, man-breasts can be corrected into well-proportioned pectorals.
- Arms – This procedure adds more details to the muscular structure of the arms.
- Back – For men, it helps to achieve the desired ‘V’ shape and the attractive curves in women.
What are the advantages of the Vaser High Definition Liposuction system?
These are some of the most obvious advantages of using the Vaser High Definition Liposuction procedure:
- Contouring – Advanced muscle definition can be achieved which is lacking with the other liposuction procedures.
- Gentle – This is a more convenient method as the softened fat can be removed more easily and effectively than the fat removal in traditional liposuction.
- Faster Recovery – As this is a minimally invasive type of procedure the time required for recovery after the treatment is remarkable shorter with minimal pain and bruising from it.
- Natural Results – This procedure gives far more defined and natural-looking results.
- Safe – Local anesthesia is required so it eliminates the risks associated with general anesthetic reactions and allergies.
- Precise – This is a more accurate treatment method which affects only the targeted fat cells and does not affect other surrounding tissues or cells in any way.
Important FAQs about Vaser Liposuction:
What are the distinct advantages of a Vaser High Definition Liposuction over traditional liposuction methods?
The major advantage of a Vaser high definition liposuction over other liposuction methods is that it is a long-lasting solution for removing loose skin. The second big advantage of the Vaser high definition liposuction is the comparatively quicker recovery, lessened hospital stay time as well as faster resuming of normal everyday activities apart from giving considerably more defined and better results.
What is the recovery period like after a Vaser High Definition Liposuction procedure?
As this is a minimally invasive type of surgical procedure it is more efficient than a traditional liposuction procedure. The recovery time after a Vaser high definition procedure is considerably lesser and a person usually returns to work around just 2-3 days from the surgery.
Who is considered to be an ideal candidate for a Vaser High Definition Liposuction procedure?
Vaser High Definition Liposuction Procedure is considered ideal for moderately obese people, and those who have small but stubborn fat deposits in particular areas of the body that have not been successfully removed using other alternative fat-burning methods, such as dieting and exercising. It is an ideal procedure if the person wishes to get a perfectly toned and defined upper body.