MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery), M. Ch. (Plastic Surgery)
Dr. Arvind Jain is a completely qualified Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon. His vast experience in reconstructive micro vascular surgery has enabled him to publish numerous papers on this subject of aesthetic and reconstructive surgical procedures.
Dr. Arvind Jain was associated as senior resident in Oncosurgery for three years (7th May 2004 to 6th May 2007) at Vardhman Medical College and later at the Safdarjung Hospital, in New Delhi.
He has a fellowship in Cosmetic Laser Surgery (Mumbai) and a fellowship in Micro Vascular Surgery (AIMS, Kochi).
Later on, Dr. Jain was also a Clinical Associate at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, at the Rajeev Gandhi Hospital and Cancer Institute, in New Delhi. He went on to work as an Associate Consultant at the Institute of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, at the Max Hospital, in Saket, New Delhi from July 2010 to October 2013.
Currently, Dr. Arvind Jain works as a Senior Consultant for the Institute of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, at Fortis Hospital, Sector 62 – Noida. He has held this appointment from November 2013 till date.
Areas of Interest:
Dr. Arvind Jain is mainly focused on Reconstructive Micro Vascular Surgery and Aesthetic Surgery.
Dr. Arvind Jain has published numerous papers and has more potential publications, such as:
- Changing Trends in Demography of Cleft Lip and Palate Deformities in developing countries: The SMILE Train effect – What lies ahead – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal
- Changing patterns in Electric Burn Injuries in developing countries: Should the Preventive Program focus on rural population – Journal of Burn Care and Research
- Socioeconomic Factors affecting presentation of PBC hand in developing countries: A review of 96 cases – Nigerian Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Animal Bites/Maul – Should Primary Reconstruction be standard treatment – Annals of Plastic Surgery
- Clinicopathologic analysis of Eyelid Swelling: A review of 85 cases – Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery