I have suffered from the dark discoloration patches (melasma) on my face for many years and after seeing numerous dermatologists in different clinics in Dubai I kind of lost hope for any improvement of the appearance of my skin… One dermatologist, after seeing my face told me that she doesn't want to do anything about it because any treatment can just make it worse…
Another dermatologist told me that she can improve the appearance of my skin but I would have to do a series of laser treatments plus home treatment and it all together was way too pricey for me and kind of required a lot of dedication and time.
Recently, I've came across the Cocoona clinic Instagram profile and there is a video of a lady who had her malsma treated there and the results were just amazing! I decided to give it a try and I couldn't be more excited about the results! My face after only 12 days of treatment has a very even tone and the dark melasma discoloration patches faded away so nicely!
If melamsa is your concern please visit the clinic and ask for Anna Nadolska. She really knows what she's doing and I appreciate what she did to fix my skin.
I had gone through FUT and FUE hair transplantation by Dr. Lokesh handa and his awesome crew members. It was less pain and quicker heel 2 days procedure. It's been 23 days now and head looks good with new transplanted hairs. It started shedding off now hopes very soon recover with new baby hairs. It's too early to say About result. I have to wait for 6 months. I must say that doctor Lokesh is professional in his field. If any clarification about HT please visit him once.
I had horrible experience dealing with doctor Deshpande getting my lip fillers. The procedure was done very badly and not the way it should be performed. The charges were expensive and my bill was around 8000dhs getting different procedures done. I wasted my money and it's an year now and still my lips are not like before. The shape is not balanced because he ruined it by putting two injections and that much was not even required. Dr. Mazen was very kind and nice to fix the disaster and they offer me to dissolve them and than fix it for free. But still my lips till date are not in right shape as before and when I asked them to fix it as I had to take months gap to let everything settle down as advised by the doctor. Recently they refused to fix it for free because it almost an year. First of all Doc Deshpande ruined my lips, I had to get everything dissolved and torture my lips, after that Dr. Mazen tried to fix it but still my lips needed some time to recover and than I can finally go for a perfect lip filler. For whole one year I had not balanced lips and with lumps!
Depends on their field of specialty.... never have a filler or botox by a surgeon 😷 chose wisely
Prices are over rated
Friendly and welcoming staff
The job is usually half done like you should always predict a 70% satisfaction only and then undergo another procedure for the remaining 30% and 💰 pay again